Do you know how to spot common symptoms of CPU failure?
HOW TO IDENTIFY A DEFECTIVE PROCESSOR?
To start with, damage is rare, but when it does, the following signals can occur:
- no image on the monitor,
- frequent overheating until the computer is turned off, despite a properly
- installed cooling system,
- memory support problems in the case of AMD K8 series and newer processors and Intel core-i,
- system errors (blue screens, freezes, screen freeze, etc.),
- graphics problems with Intel Core-i processors,
- slow operation of the operating system
- high CPU temperatures,
- CPU power supply problem,
- BIOS errors.
There can be many more symptoms of a damaged processor. However, when something of the above signals, consultation with a computer repair specialist is recommended to help you make the correct diagnosis. Use the help of experts and contact us – computer repair is our specialty.
Check our offer now!
We invite you to our office in Palos Hills.
We work every day from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on weekends from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
please contact us at (708) 667-4201.
We will be happy to answer your questions!