Does your computer keep catching viruses?
It can be pretty frustrating to try and use your computer only to discover that it’s been corrupted. There are many ways in which you can catch a virus, especially if you don’t have anti-virus protection, it’s outdated or the anti-virus program you are using isn’t that great to begin with.
When your anti-virus software is weak or outdated, your computer is at severe risk. Surfing the internet with little to no protection allows worms, Trojans and other viruses to sneak into your computer.
How do you know you have a virus? A few signs that your computer might be infected are:
- It’s Slow or Sluggish
- Ads Keep Popping Up
- It Crashes
- The Browser Homepage Changes Without Your Doing
- You See Unusual Messages Popping Up
- Unusual Messages Are Being Sent To Friends
- The Traffic On Your Internet Increases Suspiciously
- Security Is Disabled
- You Can’t Access The Control Panel
- There Are Suspicious Shortcut Files Or Icons
English Number: 708.667.4195
Polish Number: 708.667.4201